*** firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Call us 📞 telephones
Rosa: +504 3388 0034
Josue Elias Mejia: +504 9964 2030
The last 4 digits are: 1039
MOST OF OUR TOURS INCLUDE:
– Tour of the island.
– The chocolate factory.
– The Rum cake company.
– ROATAN letters for photo opportunities.
The tour of the island is $35 per person + addons, optional activities to go along with our tour in Roatan:
- Monkeys and SLOTHS $10 per person
- Beach day pass $10 per person
- Beach break $5 per person
- Horseback riding for 30 minutes on the beach is $30pp
- Canopy Zip-Line Adventure + Sloths $30 pp
- Horseback riding on the Jungle, on the water + ROATAN Letters for 1 hour for $45 per person
- Glass bottom boat $30pp
- Boat Snorkeling $25pp
- Rent Snorkeling gear beach snorkelling $20pp
- Roatan Archie’s Iguana Farm $15pp
- COMBO1: Tour, Sloths, Canopy, Beach break $35pp
- COMBO2: Tour, Sloths, Canopy, Horse ride $75pp
- COMBO3: Tour, Sloths, Horses, beach break $30pp
- COMBO4: ATV 4-wheeler + Canopy and sloths $65pp
- COMBO4: ATV 4-wheeler + Monkeys and sloths $45pp
- ATV 4-wheeler tour + Jungle Tour $40 per person
- Roatan Mangrove Tunnels east end tour $30pp
- Snorkeling + Sloths + Beach break $30pp
Remember: The price will be $35 + the fees mentioned above! 🤗🌴
- Book a quick roundtrip shuttle to the beach for $30pp – send me an email or WhatsApp!
Would you like to know where do we meet? Click here or read the below instructions!
Mahogany Bay: Carnival and Princess Cruisses.
As you leave the ship in Roatan
- Walk to the shops, look for the red roof building, go under the building and you will see lots of white cars, take the drive on the left and follow the white stripes until you find the main exit gate.
Exit the gate and walk down the hill and you will see our logo
For the other port, these are the instructions.
Coxen Hole: NCL, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, MSC Cruises and Vigin Cruises.
- As you leave the ship in Roatan, pass all of the shop vendors, find the exit Gate #1, look for our LOGO
We have the schedule of all of the cruise ships docking in Roatan.
We meet 1 hour after the ship docks at the port and we’re back 2 hours prior to the ship’s departure time.
LET’S GO ROATAN TOURS SINCE 2016
Fill out this form to request a reservation letter and quote prices.
Send us s message
Have questions or need a hand? We’re here to help. Reach our friendly support team via WhatsApp.
Your feedback is very important to us!